.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hindustan without the Hindu

Saturday, October 08, 2005

MTV is so stupid

As if that needed saying. I mean that the person who runs it is. I just thought it would be too big of a title.

Remember when MTV released a Gay channel to seem non stereotypical? For my views on the idiocy of that channel click HERE. Now MTV has released a DESI channel. That's right my brown friends. A DESI MTV. With shitty Hindi music and everything. What would we do without MTV? Maybe we would go on with our lives watching the hundreds of existing desi channels in the U.S. You know the non stereotypical ones? The ones created because people wanted it, instead of being created so people won't seem stereotypical? Yeah the good ones. The ones where REAL desis run the show. Not people who don't know anything about what being from India is about. Real Indians. This is a godless desi saying. No you are not cool MTV. Stop trying too hard.

4 Comments:

  • LOOK I'M LEAVING A COMMENT!! LALALA...good point by the way...not that I've seen the gay MTV channel...don't know if I even get it...E! SUCKS! Thats all. Bye.
    -Lauren

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:08 PM  

  • the point is.....you still watch mtv.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:18 PM  

  • Hasan. No I fucking don't. The only people that watch MTV are the losers who think hip hop is awesome. The posers who like Nelly and other crap artists/bands. And people who think that they still play music.

    By Blogger Advocate of the Browns, at 8:58 PM  

  • I think they should change their name to MRWJLBMTV...mostly reality with just a little bit of music television.

    By Blogger Maya, at 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home