.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hindustan without the Hindu

Sunday, April 27, 2008

PS3 REviews Part 2: The Orange Box part 1

Continuing my tradition of reviewing the same games a s Yahtzee I've finally started to play through the Orange Box more thoroughly. First I'll review Portal. Note, I have not finished the game, or Half Life, but I'll still review it because I feel like it.

The gameplay is amazing. The story is amazing. The character development is amazing. Basically the game is pretty damn amazing. It starts out annoyingly quickly, and as soon as you get to level 15, everything slows down a bit, which makes the game, short as it is, worth enjoying the scenery of. I seriously would have gotten the Box for this game alone. Thankfully the other games are worth playing as well.

Gameplay 10/10
Graphics 9/10
Difficulty Curve 5/10 but enjoyably so
Overall 9/10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home