.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hindustan without the Hindu

Thursday, October 02, 2008

I can't Believe I'm Saying This

I have never ever dreamed that I could possibly say these words, especially after the last five years, but here I am saying them. As those of you who know my political stances well, or have spent any amount of time with me this summer, should know I can’t stand Senators Kerry and Edwards. They have done horrible things to the good name of the Democratic Party.
Again, I can’t believe I’m saying this: it seems that they are *shudder* not the worst offenders of party besmirchment.
After watching the last two debates, I have surmised that John McCain should not have put off his campaign to deal with the bailout, he should have put off Sarah Palin’s campaign. Never before have I seen one person make such a fool of themselves in the political scene as Gov. Palin has. Tonight itself, she has stated countless times how her policies now are not only against party interests, but against her and McCain’s expressed interests. The McCain/Palin ticket is such an insult to the republican party, I am almost speechless. I pity all of you who are forced to share a gender with the good Governor, and hopefully, you’ll be forgiven for it. Her inability to deal with issues, and her complete idiocy in front of cameras has been shown time and time again. I have tried so hard to be neutral before the debates, but her acts were so pervasive that it was impossible.
Also, someone should teach her how to properly pronounce nuclear. And maybe learn to shut up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home